Wednesday, November 18, 2009

SURAT LAMARAN KERJA

DITO IRFANDI
Jl. Nila Hangtuah RT.05 RW.10 Balai Makam
Duri-Riau

June 26,2009


Human Resources Manager
The Chevron Pacivic Indonesia
Complex Sibayak
Duri-Riau


Dear Sir,
I wish to apply for the position that you advertised in The chevron ,May 19, 2009. I am 17 years old , male and still single. I graduated from SMA N 03 ,Duri, 3 Years ago

I have been teaching English in a Private institution for 3 years and at the moment I begin to lose my interest in my job. I believe that being a reporter is something more challenging and gives more chance to meet different people . I have always been told that I have a pleasant Personality.

Being energetic and dynamic, I can get on very well wih other people . operating a computer is not something new for me since I always use one to Produce my Teaching materials.

If you wish to know more about me, you my contact Mr. Dicker Smith who has given me permission to use his name as my personal reference. With this letter, I also enclose all the requirements you asked and I would be available for an interview at any time. I feel confident that you will not be disappointed if you decide to employe me.

Thank you for your attention, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Your faithfully,


Dito Irfandi









CURRICULUM VITAE

Name : Dito Irfandi
Date of Birth : Duri, Ceptember 14,1992
Place of Birth : Duri
Sex : male
Address : Jl. Nila Hangtuah Balai Makam
Town, Contry : Duri , Indonesia
Religion : Islam
Hobbies : Reading and sport



EDUCATION

Elementary high school : 1998-2004
Junior high school : 2004-2007
Senior high school : 2007-2010

No comments: